HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect or may have collected personal information about you from various sources. The categories of sources from which we may collect personal information are:
- Directly from you, such as when you make a purchase on our website, contact us with a question or complaint, use our mobile applications, create an account on our website, respond to a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion, sign-up to attend an event, or sign-up to receive electronic marketing communications.
- From your friends or family members, such as when your friend or family member sends you a gift card or makes a referral.
- Cookies and automatic collection methods. When you visit our website and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Web beacons or pixel tags are small images which are embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device, or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
- From our business partners and service providers, such as demographic companies, analytics providers, advertising companies and networks, third-party retailers, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with.
- From social media platforms and networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok, and Instagram. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use or may have used the information we have about you:
- To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders and processing payments, creating, servicing and/or maintaining your account or any future loyalty program membership you may have with us, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
- To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, promotions, and giveaways.
- For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
- For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website, understand your preferred method of purchasing with us; determine what browser and devices you use to visit our website; and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, and website.
- To operate and improve our business, including to respond to employment applications, provide quality assurance, conduct research and development to develop new products and services, and perform accounting, auditing and other internal business functions.
- For legal and security purposes, such as to detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use or may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information, we may do so by telephone or email.